Artichoke Leaf Bitters || Liver, Cholesterol, & Digestive Bitters || 2oz 60mL
Many of us know globe artichokes for their delicious tender hearts. The bitter, bushy leaves, however, contain numerous antioxidants and components like silymarin, cynarin, potassium, inulin, rutin, quercetin, and gallic acid that have shown to support overall health.
Artichoke leaf bitters are appreciated by those who:
- Have high triglycerides and/or LDL "bad" cholesterol
- Have low HDL "good" cholesterol
- Want to support their liver to break down everyday environmental toxins
- Have high blood pressure
- Struggle with IBS, indigestion, gas, & bloating
- Have sluggish livers
- Struggle with acne, eczema, or dermatitis
Artichoke leaf should not be taken by those who:
- Have bile duct blockage or gallstones
- Are sensitive to plants in the Asteraceae family
- Take iron salts
- Have low blood glucose or diabetes
- Check with your Dr. if you have hepatic or renal disease
- To support digestion: take 1-2 dropper squeezes directly into your mouth in a couple of ounces of water before or after meals. (Avoid masking the flavor, since the bitter taste is where many of the benefits lie.)
- To support liver, cholesterol, & general health: take 1-2 dropper squeezes 2-3 times per day, either straight onto your tongue or in a beverage.
- As a flavoring, add some to your favorite sparkling water, tea, cider, whiskey, gin, or Old Fashioned.
Please note: It is intensely bitter! With an undertone of the artichoke flavor you're likely familiar with
*Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. This natural product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body.