Altar Candle Holder || Tea Light or Chime Candle Votive || Choose from 3 Styles ||
Adorn your altar and work with your small candles safely with one of our gorgeous tea light or chime candle holder votives.
Fill it partway with sand, rocks, or salt to call upon the Earth element and ground your work. This also creates a supportive base for holding chime candles.
Or add some water and float small bits of herbs or floating tealights to call upon the Water element when working with emotions.
The black & gold votive is nearly opaque, allowing very little light through. It is a light coating on clear glass.
Both of the iridescent votives have blue speckles and an opalescent rainbow hue in the light that is difficult to capture in a photo.
However you feel called to use this votive, please practice the utmost caution and fire safety...
- Burn candles within sight
- Keep away from anything that can catch fire
- Keep away from children and pets
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to lighting
- Remove wick trimmings from the wax pool
- Place container on temperature safe surface
- Use caution when touching the container which WILL be hot
- Stop burning when 1/4 of wax remains
- Avoid burning candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
Safely holds one tealight candle up to 1.57" or one 4" chime candle
No chime candles? No problem! Check here
Rocks, candles, plants, and decor not included.