Dawn's Dew Facial Serum | 3-in-1 Hydrate-Repair-Protect | 1oz
If you're looking for the full-spectrum benefits of plants that will leave skin feeling like it was infused directly with the dew of the early dawn, look no further.
This water-based 3-in-1 facial serum works to:
- REPAIR: Made with powerfully regenerative plantain which is rich in allantoin, a compound that has been shown to promote cell proliferation and tissue growth*. Red Clover, a lymphatic plant, can help move fluids throughout the tissues, relieving puffiness and swelling.*
- PROTECT: A concentrated extract of gentle yet potent anti-inflammatory & antioxidant dandelion & chamomile flowers defends skin against free-radicals and irritants. Marshmallow leaf is rich in mucilage, which forms a slippery protective barrier over skin so that it can repair itself.
- HYDRATE: The entire serum base is a humectant, pulling water into the skin for hydration, bounce, and balance.
- Non-sticky, Non-comedogenic, & appropriate for all skin types, but especially beneficial for dry, damaged, or sensitive skin.
- Doubles as a first-aid treatment for minor cuts, scrapes, rashes, insect stings, bemishes, bruises, and other minor skin irritations.
Leaves skin feeling surprisingly soft, clean, moisturized, glowing, & rejuvenated.
2 Ways to Use it
1. For daily facial nourishment:
- Perform your evening face cleansing ritual as usual
- Pat a pea-sized amount of Dawn's Dew into damp skin on face, neck, and chest
- If you like, use a jade roller or perform lympatic drainage massage on yourself.
- Follow up with any oil based serums and your nighttime moisturizer
- You may also opt to just add some Dawn's Dew to your moisturizer for a one-step application.
- Instead of applying to damp skin, you may opt to mist your face with our Head to Toe Mist after applying Dawn's Dew to dry skin.
- Coat the affected area with Dawn's Dew & cover with a bandage or damp compress to:
-Stop bleeding of cuts & scrapes
-Bring a blister or pimple to a head
-Pull a stinger out of a bee sting
-Extract a splinter.
- Add 2-3 pumps to a few ounces of water to use as a mouthwash for canker sores and inflamed gums
- Apply a thin coat to calm hemorrhoids
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Best by May 2024.
Check the ingredients list for any known allergies or plants in the same family as known allergens.
Pharmaceutical-grade RSPO sustainable vegetable glycerin, Plantago lanceolata^, Taraxacum officinale flowers^, Matricaria chamomilla*, Trifolium pratense^, Althaea officinalis^.
In one study, dandelion leaf and flower extracts protected against skin damage when applied just prior to or immediately after exposure to UVB radiation (sunlight) (Source).
One test-tube study showed that dandelion root extract increased the generation of new skin cells, which could slow the aging process (Source).
Additional research indicates that dandelion extract may reduce skin inflammation and irritation while also increasing hydration and collagen production. This may be useful in preventing and treating certain types of acne (Source)."
Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you.
*These statements not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or nursing consult a doctor before use. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.
I’ve only used it twice and already notice a huge difference. My skin isn’t super dry and irritated anymore! I used to have to lotion 2-3x a day in the fall and haven’t used any since using this serum. Highly recommend!!
Love this serum. My skin is soft and definitely has a more youthful glow. I love the natural ingredients Highly recommend 10/10
Has helped ease my skin out of redness and calmed my hormonal acne after a week of use.