Divorce-iversary Self-Care Ritual Toolkit
What better occasion to take some special time to celebrate yourself than on the "anniversary" of a divorce? A divorce-iversary, if you will (and I will).
Some who experience a divorce may hit the ground running and never look back.
Others may look at all they have been able to accomplish thanks to their divorce, yet still feel a nagging weight hovering around it each year (especially if there are children involved)
Others still may feel the pain resurface each year that date comes around, falling into a pattern of self-loathing or "if only"s.
Each person is entitled to their own experience and way of processing change.
Whether it's through grieving, celebrating, both, or something in between, with this self-care ritual kit you’re going to take time to release what no longer serves you with gratitude in order to create more space for self-love and acceptance.
What you'll receive
↬Feral Moon Intention Oil
- Epsom salts
- Firey herbs to banish & release.
- Earthy herbs to stay grounded & protected
- With Virginia cedarwood & vetiver oils diluted to 0.5%
- Sunflower oil
- Natural mica
↬ Rooted Bath Tea
A fully immersive way to channel your energy.
- Made with Earthy herbs for grounding & protection
- In a base of epsom salts & oats to relax sore muscles & soften skin.
- Enough for 4 baths.
↬ Banishing Salt
- aka Black Salt or Witch's Salt.
- Like a vacuum for bad vibes.
- Sea salt, charcoal, eggshells, & a proprietary blend of herbs.
- NOT for consumption.
↬ Protection Burn Blend
- Made with firey protective herbs to block negativity
- As well as prosperity herbs to refill the cleansed space with abundance.
- Burn them on a charcoal tab, in your fire, or warm them in a crockpot of water to encourage release and invite strength & protection.
↬ Self Love Chime Candles
- Rose & Yarrow anointed candles to recharge the void left by what you banished with courage, love, and protection during this cleansing time.
- 4", 1.5 hr burn time.
↬ Cord-cutting Ritual
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for how to safely release any lingering resentment or ill-will
- Incorporates all the tools from this kit
Each kit comes with a description card for each and every item, as well as a combined ritual suggestion...
This makes a deeply thoughtful gift for loved ones who face their own internal battles with divorce...
They'll know exactly what the intention and use for each item is, even without seeing this listing.
How to use
- Each kit comes with a description card for each and every item, as well as a combined ritual suggestion.
- This makes a deeply thoughtful gift for loved ones who struggle with seasonal transitions and dark times. They'll know exactly what the intention and use for each item is, even without seeing this listing.
- You can use your self-care ritual kit any time, but it will be most powerful during a waning moon: This is a great site to track lunar cycles on your own
"This is my first kit from Spirit Haus and, man, it was love at first sight. As someone who struggles a lot with depression and self worth this self love care kit was the perfect thing to start my journey towards accepting myself. All of the products are beautifully packaged and you can tell that so much love and thought went into to each and every one. I can't wait for next month's kit!"
"This is seriously the coolest and most brilliantly well thought out and meticulously executed thing I've ever seen. I'm so blown away. Honestly, this is SUCH a great kit. I've never seen a kit this well done."
-Chelsea in Oregon
"I can’t tell you how much I adore this Yule subscription kit! The care and thought that went into curating and creating these items is so evident. The packaging is wonderful too. I’m over the moon with these items...from the candle to the aura mist to the oil roller...it’s all beautiful and smells delicious. Most of all, I appreciate the intention put behind these items and the instructions for me to do the same as I use them. Such a perfect way to honor the winter solstice and I’m already looking forward to next month’s kit! Highly recommend!!"
-Jennifer in SD
"I loved getting this kit! Can't wait wait to get more. The exfoliating moon soap was my favorite (hope there's more of it in the future!). I loved the cards associated with it so I knew what each was, intended use. A++"
"I just unboxed the October Ritual Kit. It is _phenomenal_. I don't even have words. I want to add parts to my altar. I want to wear and use everything. I want this rollerball scent all the time. Thank you for creating such beautiful and unique products!"
-Holly in Oregon
"I cannot rave enough. Every piece of this kit is so incredibly mindful and beautiful. From the sweet packaging to the prettily printed instructions, I am so impressed and happy with this purchase. The tea is divine, the incense a delight, the soap and anointing oil are every scent I love, my garland is above my kitchen door...I will be purchasing this kit every year for as long as it's available."
-Amanda in Oregon
Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. This natural product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body.