Self Love Burn Blend || Loose Smoke Cleansing Herbs for Protection + Strength + Cleansing
25mL vial of ground dried herbs selected for their traditional association with love, relationships, & strength.
Burn them on a charcoal tablet or throw them in a crockpot full of water to set the energy for connecting with & loving your deepest self...
Red Clover Blossom - for intentions relating to nourishing love & abundance.
Lavender flower - for healing, sleep, peace, softening, tranquility, & happiness.
Hibiscus flower - associated with the heart, love, divination, & lunar magic.
Yarrow flower- calls on healing, courage, divination, & protection.
Rose petals - Used in softening the heart, healing the relationship you have with yourself, & divination.
HOW TO BURN LOOSE HERBSWhat you need:
>>A Fire-proof container – use a cauldron, a brass burner, or any type of fire-proof container. Add 2" of ash or sand to the bottom to properly insulate it. The container will still get VERY HOT so use extreme caution and place a trivet or fire-proof coaster under the container to keep your altar or surface from being burned.
>>A tablet of charcoal – There are many different types of charcoal out there – use one with no additives that you like best. Place the charcoal on top of the sand inside your burner.
>>A small set of tongs
1. Pick up your charcoal with the tongs and place it in the direct flame of a candle for about 10-15 seconds to light a part of it. Your charcoal tablet will self-ignite the moment fire touches it and will make crackling, popping sounds, so make sure you keep the tablet a safe distance away from your face, body, or anything else nearby.
2. Place your charcoal bowl side up on top of the sand in your burner and let it sit for 1-5 minutes while it finishes catching. You'll see the sparks move across the tablet until they reach the other side. You'll see a gray patch appear on the side you lit. Let it sit until it is fully burned turns from black to gray.
3) Select your herbs or incense to burn. Place a pinch of the herbs or incense on top of the lit charcoal block. It will begin to smolder. Use very little to start with and then gradually add in more herbs or incense until you reach the desired amount. Too much at once will snuff out your charcoal
4) Use the smoke from the herbs to cleanse your space or wave items you wish to cleanse through the smoke. Just make sure not to touch your charcoal or container. This type of smoke cleansing is not meant to be portable like a smolder stick!
5) Your charcoal tablet will eventually burn up entirely and reduce itself to ash. You can simply mix it into your base of sand/ash at the bottom. Don't leave it unattended until it’s completely finished burning and allowed to cool down.
Please exercise safe burning practices. Do not leave unattended or near sources of ignition (did I say that yet?)
Follow @spirit_haus on instagram for new releases & shop updates!
Spirit Haus Botanicals makes no guarantee that any specific result will be obtained when using these items. The information here is not recommended as a substitute for medical, legal, or financial advice. The majority of the information listed has been sourced from historical folklore, tradition, and legend over which Spirit Haus Botanicals has no control. Spirit Haus Botanicals has used reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the information provided, however, no guarantee is made regarding authenticity, appropriateness, completeness, legality, reliability, or effectiveness.