Get Well Blend | Cold & Flu Support Tea
A favorite blend for all sorts of colds & flus afflicting those young and old, this simple blend shows that less really can be more when it comes to incorporating herbs.
We don't want to mask symptoms, allowing underlying infections to settle in deeper.
We want to work it out and Get Well.
The herbs in this tea are traditionally worked with due to their properties of being:
- Diaphoretic - supporting the body in allowing a fever to do its job while also releasing excess heat*
- Expectorant - helping the body expel mucous from airways so that wet coughs can be more productive*
- Antispasmodic - relaxing tense and tired muscles that come along with being sick*
- Antiviral - supporting the immune system in combating common viruses*
It is likely NOT a good fit for those who:
- Are on immune suppressants, blood thinners, or blood pressure medications
- Are pregnant
This naturally caffeine-free tea's flavor is light & sweet, soft & aromatic.
This loose herbal tea contains certified organic:
- Yarrow Achillea millefolium
- Hyssop Hyssopus officinalis
- Elderflowers Sambucus nigra
Steep 1 rounded tablespoon in a cup of just boiling water for 10 minutes.
Strain, and enjoy 1-3 cups per day while still hot.
All you need is a tea ball/strainer, mug, and a jar to store it in if you desire.
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.