Aura Mist || Energetic Cleansing Floral Waters
These Aura Mists are made by distilling fresh herbs and flowers that are harvested during the waxing moon.
Spritz them around yourself & your space in order to reset your mood, awaken your senses, refresh your skin, cleanse your energy, harness an intention, and/or channel that element's energy.
They are very subtle aromas with energetic properties, so will not behave like traditional perfume or essential oil blends will. These are much safer and holistic.
The plants used are traditionally associated with energies that correspond to each element of nature:
- Shake well and mist as needed throughout the day to treat your senses, focus your intentions for ritual or yoga practice or freshen a room.
They can also be used to clean your yoga mat and/or altars:
- To clean your yoga mat: Spray a light mist over your mat. Leave on 1-3 minutes and wipe off with a clean, dry towel. (Not for use on natural rubber mats.)
- Distillates of fresh Ginger & Rosemary plus clove essential oil and ginger-infused olive oil.
- Notes: warm, spicy, leathery, musky.
- Channels: Intuition, Passion, & Protection
- For intentions toward Love, Lust, Romance, & Safe Relationships
- Distillates of fresh sage & Doug fir plus cedar essential oil and coconut oil.
- Notes: christmasy, mossy, green, foresty
- Channels Physical Body, Grounding & Protection
- For intentions toward Anxiety, Worry, Fear, Anger, & Banishment.
- Distillates of fresh Lavender & Lemon Balm plus Ylang ylang essential oil and lavender-infused olive oil.
- Notes: bright, floral, citrusy, fruity.
- Channels the Mind, Courage, & Compassion
- For intentions toward Confidence, Creativity, Facing challenges, Working in groups
- Distillates of Jasmine & Rose plus Peppermint essential oil and jasmine & rose-infused coconut oil.
- Notes: crisp, herbaceous, cooling, floral
- Channels Emotions, Attraction, & Abundance
- For intentions toward Success, Love, Money, Luck, Joy.
Distillates are preserved in grain alcohol.
Spirit Haus Botanicals makes no guarantee that any specific result will be obtained when using these items. The information here is not recommended as a substitute for medical, legal, or financial advice. The majority of the information listed has been sourced from historical folklore, tradition, and legend over which Spirit Haus Botanicals has no control. Spirit Haus Botanicals has used reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the information provided, however, no guarantee is made regarding authenticity, appropriateness, completeness, legality, reliability, or effectiveness.