Inner Glow Tonic || Liver & Skin Support || 2oz 60mL
- Dandelion Root
- Burdock Root
- Oregon Grape Root
- Licorice Root
- Ginger Root
Environmental stressors can lead to strain on our detoxifying organs, such as our liver, kidneys, lungs, and skin. When our internal detoxifying organs are overworked, we often see our skin try to pick up the slack. This can look like increased skin inflammation, congestion, acne breakouts, rashes, and/or eczema.
- Struggle with cystic and/or hormonal acne
- Feel sluggish, tired, and fatigued constantly
- Experience cravings and/or blood sugar issues
- Have irregular periods, PMS, or headaches
- Feel nauseous after fatty meals
- Battle heartburn, gas, indigestion, diarrhea, and/or constipation
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day.
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, 1/2-1 ounce per pound of body weight each day is recommended. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, that would be 75 to 150 ounces of water a day
A double extraction of:
RO Water, grain alcohol, burdock root* (Arctuim lappa), dandelion root* (Taraxacum officinale), Oregon grape root* (Mahonia aquifolium), Licorice Root* (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ginger Rhizome* (Zingiber officinale), Cinnamon* (Cinnamomum verum)
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
Not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or mitigate disease, or affect the structure or function of the body.
Spirit Haus Botanicals makes no guarantee that any specific result will be obtained when using these items. The information here is not recommended as a substitute for medical, legal, or financial advice. The majority of the information listed has been sourced from historical folklore, tradition, and legend over which Spirit Haus Botanicals has no control. Spirit Haus Botanicals has used reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the information provided, however, no guarantee is made regarding authenticity, appropriateness, completeness, legality, reliability, or effectiveness.