Pitty Party Deodorant || Yes, it works.
Have you felt duped by "natural" or "vegetarian" deodorants that you later discover actually still contain nasty ingredients?..
Then there are the ones that work sometimes, but only before BO creeps and only if you keep it on 100% of the time you are alive...
Or what about the ones that sound nice but don't even do anything to combat body odor? Those are lovely ::eyeroll::
How about this: Have you ever used a deodorant that you can apply after you're stinky, and have it literally erase odor?
One that you only have to apply once a day?
What about one that actually makes your armpits feel softer, with fewer ingrown hairs?
After much research, advice, and experimenting, We developed this cult-classic formula and the only deodorant that has worked for many nurses, massage therapists, farmers, servers, moms, dads, athletes, oil riggers, and other regular folks since 2011.
Arrowroot, Raw Organic Shea Butter, Baking Soda, Raw Organic Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Raw Organic Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Essential Oils (1% max), Vitamin E from non-GMO soy.
Does not contain:
Aluminum, parabens, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl/lauryth sulfate, any other chemicals, preservatives, corn products, or products tested on animals.
Made with food-grade ingredients.
Raw, Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free.
To use the 2.5oz bar:
- Open the metal tin
- Unwrap the bar all the way or halfway
- (The moisturizing formula is perfectly great to touch, but feel free to leave the wrapper on partially if you're more comfortable)
- Slowly rub the bar on each underarm, allowing your body heat to melt the ingredients.
- 1 to 2 slow swipes is all that is necessary.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Replace the lid & toss in your suitcase or gym bag!
To use the 8oz bulk refill If you have a tube of your own:
- fill a pot with about 2 inches of water
- place jar (without lid) in pot
- heat on medium until deodorant is liquid
- stir well with a clean instrument
- pour into a clean empty tube (it can refill 3 normal sized tubes)
- place in refrigerator until solid
- clean the jar and re-use it to store other things
If you don't have a tube:
- using clean fingers, scoop out a pea sized amount
- warm between fingers until creamy
- rub into underarm
"They are not kidding around - this stuff is intense, and it works! And I'm a hospital resident and my standards for deodorant are high. :) Highly recommended."
"I put the deodorant on at 6:00 this morning, worked at the alpaca ranch for an hour, then spent 6 hours in the heat and inside helping with a photoshoot. I'm on the couch now, exhausted, and I don't stink!"
-Tina M. (in California)
"The bottom line: this stuff works. For real. And it goes on really smooth. Love love love love love this!"
Test for allergies before use by applying a small amount to your inner elbow or under your chin and monitoring for redness, itching, or irritation after 20 minutes.
Check the ingredients list for any known allergies or plants in the same family as known allergens.
Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or nursing consult a doctor before use. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.