Shampoo Bar || Rosemary & Cedar || Sulfate-Free & Environmentally Friendly || 4oz approx.
This gently cleansing bar has been carefully formulated to give a balanced clean for all hair types so that it does not leave hair feeling either stripped & dry or flat & oily.*
Added organic Cocoa Butter is moisturizing and nourishing while washing out clean, so hair feels hair light, soft, and full of body.*
One of our most beloved scents, the rosemary cedar essential oil blend gives this bar bright & herbaceous notes with an earthy foresty undertone.
3 reasons to make the switch to a shampoo bar:
1. It's concentrated.
- You're not paying for or lugging around all the water that comes in traditional shampoo bottles.
- One bar lasts 15-30 uses.
- Zero plastic.
- Many facilities don't recycle shampoo bottles.
- Comes in a nifty tin for tossing in your suitcase, camping pack, or gym bag.
- Sulfates and saponifying additives in traditional shampoo wreak havoc on your hair's natural pH, leaving it vulnerable to the elements.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Rub the bar all over your head,
- Gently massage hair, from your scalp all the way down your hair shaft.
- Avoid eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly and use a low pH conditioner to seal the hair cuticle.
Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil [RSPO sustainable], Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Purified Water, Sodium hydroxide, Sorbitol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat protein, Titanium dioxide, Cocoa Butter*, Bentonite Clay, Vitamin E from non-GMO soy, Essential oils of Rosemary* (1%max) & Cedarwood* (1% max).
The final photo shown includes two unedited shots of an avid user of our shampoo bar.
The top photo was taken the day she got her hair dyed.
The bottom one is 8 weeks later, after using our shampoo bar once a week.
"I use vivid colors in my hair (currently pink/purple/red/yellow/orange) and this shampoo bar does such a good job washing my hair but not stripping the dye like crazy! It’s also so good that I only need to wash my hair 1-2 times a week! I love how environmentally friendly it is and the shop owner, Jovie, is the sweetest!"
.....Test for sensitivity before use by applying to a small spot inside your elbow and monitoring for redness or irritation for 20 minutes.
Keep out of eyes, Avoid the use of essential oils on children or if you are pregnant or nursing.
*Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. This natural product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Please read our shop policies before purchase.