Crone Tonic || Menopause & Peri-Menopause Support || 2oz 60mL
- Low estrogen
- Menopause & Peri-menopause
- Bone density loss,
- Hot flashes, night sweats
- High cholesterol
- Vaginal atrophy
- Nervousness & irritability
- Depression & mood swings
- PCOS with low estrogen
It is probably NOT a good fit for those who:
- Take hormonal birth control or hormone replacement therapies.
- Are estrogen dominant or have high estrogen levels
- Are looking for something to take one time for immediate effects rather than consistently over time
- Are pregnant, nursing, or on medications
- Are on blood thinners, high blood pressure medications, or sedatives
- Take over the counter pain mediations frequently
For relief from heavy and/or painful cycles, check out our birth control-safe Moon Cycle Tea
Or for a tonic targeted at irregular cycles or PCOS with normal estrogen, check out our Venus Tonic
- Red Clover leaf & flower - Rich in nutrients & isoflavones that may have estrogen-like effects on the body
- Black Cohosh - One of our strongest allies against menopause symptoms like hot flashes, as well as hormone imbalance in PCOS.
- Schisandra Berry - Long used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to enhance the body's adaptation to stress, support mental endurance, and promote overall metabolic efficiency^
- Lemon Balm- We love lemon balm for it's uplifting support on the nervous system, calming both the heart and the mind.
- Nettle leaf - Extremely nourishing and restorative, nettles are packed with vitamins & minerals for bone health.
- Red clover is a flowering cover crop in the legume family, grown on our property in Oregon. "Modern scientific tests have shown that red clover contains isoflavones, plant-based chemicals that produce estrogen-like effects in the body. Isoflavones have shown potential in the treatment of several conditions associated with menopause, such as hot flashes, cardiovascular health, and osteoporosis. However, as researchers have become aware of the side effects of taking estrogen, there is also some concern about the safety of isoflavones. Plus, evidence that red clover helps reduce any menopausal symptoms, like hot flashes, is mixed." (source)
- Black cohosh is a flowering plant that’s native to North America. Though it's mechanism of action on the body is not understood, it has repeatedly shown itself to be a powerful ally against menopause symptoms, both in traditional use and in modern research (source)
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day.
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
- Consistency is key with tonic herbs since they do not act on symptoms as drugs do.
It is recommended that you only incorporate one daily tonic into your life at a time, in order to know how it is working for you and adjust as necessary.
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or mitigate disease, or affect the structure or function of the body.
Spirit Haus Botanicals makes no guarantee that any specific result will be obtained when using these items. The information here is not recommended as a substitute for medical, legal, or financial advice. The majority of the information listed has been sourced from historical folklore, tradition, and legend over which Spirit Haus Botanicals has no control. Spirit Haus Botanicals has used reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the information provided, however, no guarantee is made regarding authenticity, appropriateness, completeness, legality, reliability, or effectiveness.