Equinox Tonic || Seasonal Allergy & Immune System Balance || 2oz 60mL
- Struggle with seasonal allergies
- Feel sluggish, tired, and fatigued constantly
- Experience frequent colds & flus
- Are under continuous stress
It is probably NOT a good fit for those who:
- Have an autoimmune disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis or Crohn disease
- Take lithium or drugs that suppress the immune system
- Wish to take one dose that will have immediate effects
- Aren't looking for a daily supplement that works over time
Reverse Osmosis Water, Grain alcohol, Reishi mushroom* fruiting body [Ganoderma lucidum], Astragalus root* [A. membranaceus], Turmeric* [Curcuma longa], Licorice root* [Glycyrrhiza glabra], Ginger* [Zingiber officinale],
These herbs are also all considered adaptogenic. Adaptogens may help the body adapt to various types of stress by supporting the adrenals and managing the body's response to stress (one of which is a faulty immune system)^
So rather than calling on anti-histamines and anti-microbials to attack the symptoms, these herbs are thought to address the root of the imbalance. As such, they will work best when taken consistently over time.^
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day.
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
- Consistency is key with adaptogen herbs since they do not act on symptoms like an allergy pill.
It is recommended that you only incorporate one daily tonic into your life at a time, in order to know how it is working for you and adjust as necessary.
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or mitigate disease, or affect the structure or function of the body.
Spirit Haus Botanicals makes no guarantee that any specific result will be obtained when using these items. The information here is not recommended as a substitute for medical, legal, or financial advice. The majority of the information listed has been sourced from historical folklore, tradition, and legend over which Spirit Haus Botanicals has no control. Spirit Haus Botanicals has used reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the information provided, however, no guarantee is made regarding authenticity, appropriateness, completeness, legality, reliability, or effectiveness.