Wildfire Lung Tonic || Respiratory Immune Support || Coughs, Colds, & Asthma
Our lungs are our connection to the living world around us.
This connection keeps us alive, but in the process our lungs can be greatly impacted by our environment: pollen, allergens, smoke, dust, mold, bacteria, and viruses that we breathe in love to make us miserable.
You can provide calming support to soothe, calm, and protect your lungs, throat, sinuses, & tissues, with added benefits to the digestive and immune systems*
The Wildfire Season Extract may be a good fit for those who:
- Live in areas affected by wildfires
- Suffer from asthma (check with your Dr.)
- Experience chronic bronchitis (check with your Dr.)
- Recently quit smoking
- Live with a smoker
- Want something natural to keep on hand for colds & flus
- Struggle with digestive irritation and IBS
It might NOT be a good fit if you:
- Take medications that are sedative (increased effects)
- Are on blood thinners
- Take lithuim, cholinergic, or anticholinergic drugs
- Are on estrogen replacement therapy
The Wildfire Season Respiratory Extract is made with:
- Marshmallow Root - contains mucilage and is traditionally used to create a coating to protect airways*
- Elecampane Root - containing mucilage & inulin, it has a strong affinity for lungs and the immune system. One of the ultimate herbs for lungs.*
- Ginger Root - strong anti-inflammatory & used to open up airways*
- Oregon-grown Rose Thyme - used as an expectorant & antiseptic*
- Peppermint - long used as a decongestant & for breaking up mucous*
All of these herbs have the added bonus of being used to soothe digestion, due to their mucilage content and volatile oils.
Contains: Grain alcohol, Pharmaceutical grade Non-GMO RSPO sustainable vegetable glycerin, Althea officinalis*, Inula helenium*, Zingiber officinal*, Thymus vulgaris^, Mentha × piperita*
Store in a cool, dry, dark place, best used by July 2023
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day as needed
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
***Take 30-60 minutes after other supplements or medications, as mucilage can slow their absorption***
"Elecampane root has a long history of use in the reduction of cough and respiratory-related conditions like rhinitis, bronchitis, and throat infections.
One test-tube study found that alantolactone isolated from elecampane suppressed airway inflammation resulting from cigarette smoke exposure, as well as helped open airways
The authors even suggested alantolactone as a potential therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a chronic inflammatory lung disease that often results from smoking and makes it difficult to breathe (source)
What’s more, test-tube research has observed that elecampane can slow white blood cell activity and reduce inflammation in respiratory conditions" (source)
"Inulin is of the primary constituents of Elecampane Root. Among the many chemical compounds in this plant, inulin supports immune function and comprises up to 45% of the weight of the root.
It has long been used to help support normal mucous secretions, and provide soothing support to the respiratory tract. It is astringent and bitter and thus has been used traditionally to tonify the mucous tissues of the respiratory, G.I. tract, and urinary tract." (souce)
"Marshmallow root has been found to be effective in relieving coughs due to colds, bronchitis, or respiratory tract diseases with formation of mucus.
Marshmallow root appears to act as an enzyme to loosen mucous and inhibit bacteria. Lozenges containing marshmallow root extract help dry coughs and an irritated throat (study)" (souce)
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.