Ginger Extract || Immunity & Circulation || Organically Grown
A 2oz bottle of full-spectrum organic ginger rhizome extract.
Research shows that Ginger:
- Contains gingerol, a powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidant with anti-cancer properties.*
- Supports heart & brain health by reducing oxidative stress, caused by excess free radicals in the body(1, 2)*
It's no wonder ginger is such a popular culinary ingredient! But if you're looking to supplement your intake in order to really see the benefits, or just want to add the sweet-spicy zip of ginger to your favorite drinks, a full-spectrum, easily absorbed, traditionally crafted extract is the way to go!*
Ginger extract is meant for those who:
- Feel cold all the time, especially hands and feet
- Catch colds, flus, and other seasonal bugs often
- Experience nausea, indigestion, gas, bloating, or heartburn
- Live with pain, including menstrual cramps
- Have high LDL cholesterol
- Have trouble regulating their blood sugar
RO water, Grain alcohol, Certified organic ginger.
(Processed on equipment that also processes Cayenne pepper)
Simply take 1-2 squeezes of the dropper bulb (30-60 drops) in a couple of ounces of water or your favorite drink. Take more as desired.
One bottle contains about 60 dropperfulls.
**Check the ingredients list for any known allergies or plants in the same family as known allergens.
Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. Consult a Dr. before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or nursing consult a doctor before use. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.
Like... With a passion. I add this to my water as a natural alternative to the flavoraid plastic squeeze bottles. It's been working wonders for my water consumption, and with the added bonus of immunity support, bring it on baby! Doesn't hurt that I absolutely love ginger. Sooo many health benefits!