Lionhearted Tea || Heart & Stress Support || Herbal Tea Blend
This bright, citrusy, & aromatic tea blend is chock full of herbs traditionally used to support a healthy heart & response to stress. All herbs are in their natural form, organic, ethically-harvested, & naturally caffeine-free.
This loose herbal tea contains:
- Motherwort - Leonurus cardiaca translates to "lion's tail of the heart" & was named this by Greek physicians for its use in supporting cardiac function. It has also been used to support healthy reproductive function in women, especially those influenced by tension & stress.*
- Hawthorn Berry - packed with antioxidants & long used as a heart tonic and for balancing blood pressure, inflammation, & cholesterol.*
- Lemon Balm - traditionally used as a nervous system relaxant with a brightening & cheerful energetic profile.*
- Rose Petals - anti-inflammatory & softening of the heart's energy.*
- Orange zest - rich in polyphenols that are thought may support chronic conditions.*
This tea's flavor is bright, citrusy, & slightly floral.
Lionhearted Tea is not for those who have a hypoactive thyroid or are on heart medications.
Steep 1 rounded tablespoon in a cup of just boiling water for 10 minutes.
Enjoy 1-3 cups per day
All you need is a tea ball/strainer, mug, and a jar to store it in if you desire.
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.
I just got my tea and couldn’t wait to try it. It is a really nice calming blend with a great flavor. I can’t wait to try more. Shipping was also super fast and I love the note the seller put in the box. You can tell she genuinely cares about her business and products.