Subscription for Monthly Self Care Ritual Kits || SUBSCRIBE ANY TIME
Here is where you can subscribe ANY time to receive Monthly Spirit Haus Self Care Ritual Kits.
In the past, you've had to wait until the current month's kit is live and catch it before it's sold out. But now you can enroll in automatic deliveries at any time to receive our exciting monthly offerings!
YOUR FIRST KIT WILL BE:
JUNE || SUMMER SOLSTICE ||
- Subscriptions require a two-month minimum commitment.
- If you wish to cancel, you must do so before you are charged for the next month's kit.
- You can create a customer account here to manage your settings after you subscribe.
- Charges will repeat on the same day that you placed your original order. ie: If your original order was on January 7th, future charges will occur on February 7th, March 7th, and so on.
- All kits ship out at the same time, once per month, depending on the theme & nature's abundance. This means you might not receive yours immediately after you were billed, and it gives the kits a community feel since you'll know others are using their kits at the same time.
- You will receive a tracking number each month for your shipment
- I will try to post on instagram & tiktok when you can expect your next kit.
How it works
1. So you've subscribed by purchasing this listing. Welcome to the coven!
2. I'll send you and all the other coven members the next available kit at the same time, once per month.
3. You can either spend the day using all of your tools in ritual mode following the suggested timeline, or use them one at a time however and whenever you feel called to
4. You'll be billed again each month on the same day you were billed the first time.
5. If you like, you can create a customer account here, where you can manage your settings.
Each month's kit is an extremely thoughtful and intentional selection of creations that pertain specifically to that month's seasonal events, lunar/solar phase, or holiday.
As such, each one is completely different from the last, utilizing ingredients and materials that are both in season and that have been used traditionally as available.
In general, you can expect to find a combination of 5-7 items including:
- Bath blends,
- Oil rollers,
- Smoke Cleansing Herb Bundles
- Exfoliating soaps,
- Elixirs and Extracts,
- Journaling prompts,
- Book of Shadows pages,
- Resin art,
- Watercolor art,
- and other exclusive creations that are fitting for the season.
You can see examples of previous kits here
Some of the items are available individually in the shop but most will be exclusive to the kits.
The best part, however, is the fully detailed Ritual description and individual product cards that explain exactly how and when to use your new tools for the best effects.
Now, of course, you can use them however you like as long as you follow any safety instructions provided. But most folks really enjoy understanding the meaning and intention behind each creation and love learning how, why, where, and when to use each of their new tools.
This makes these kits a deeply thoughtful gift for loved ones who struggle with seasonal transitions and dark times. They'll know exactly what the intentions and uses are for each item, even without seeing this listing.
"This is my first kit from Spirit Haus and, man, it was love at first sight. As someone who struggles a lot with depression and self worth this self love care kit was the perfect thing to start my journey towards accepting myself. All of the products are beautifully packaged and you can tell that so much love and thought went into to each and every one. I can't wait for next month's kit!"
"This is seriously the coolest and most brilliantly well thought out and meticulously executed thing I've ever seen. I'm so blown away. Honestly, this is SUCH a great kit. I've never seen a kit this well done."
-Chelsea in Oregon
"I can’t tell you how much I adore this Yule subscription kit! The care and thought that went into curating and creating these items is so evident. The packaging is wonderful too. I’m over the moon with these items...from the candle to the aura mist to the oil roller...it’s all beautiful and smells delicious. Most of all, I appreciate the intention put behind these items and the instructions for me to do the same as I use them. Such a perfect way to honor the winter solstice and I’m already looking forward to next month’s kit! Highly recommend!!"
-Jennifer in SD
"I loved getting this kit! Can't wait wait to get more. The exfoliating moon soap was my favorite (hope there's more of it in the future!). I loved the cards associated with it so I knew what each was, intended use. A++"
"I just unboxed the October Ritual Kit. It is _phenomenal_. I don't even have words. I want to add parts to my altar. I want to wear and use everything. I want this rollerball scent all the time. Thank you for creating such beautiful and unique products!"
-Holly in Oregon
"I cannot rave enough. Every piece of this kit is so incredibly mindful and beautiful. From the sweet packaging to the prettily printed instructions, I am so impressed and happy with this purchase. The tea is divine, the incense a delight, the soap and anointing oil are every scent I love, my garland is above my kitchen door...I will be purchasing this kit every year for as long as it's available."
-Amanda in Oregon
If you would like to order other items as well and have them shipped with your kit, you may combine them all as one purchase. But if you would like to receive your other items separately (we typically ship Tuesdays and Fridays) please place a separate order.
Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. This natural product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body.