Persephone's Itch Spray || Calming & Astringent Herbal Mist || 2oz 60mL - IN 11/19 UPDATE
This herbal blend contains gentle yet potent anti-inflammatory, astringent, and healing herbs that are traditionally used to regenerate, calm, and tone inflamed skin.
Named after the Greek goddess Persephone, who was forced to spend the cold part of the year ruling the Underworld with Hades, but allowed to return to Earth each Spring, this multipurpose herbal blend works beautifully for our scalps & faces (parts of us that are shown to the world) as well as our Underworld "nether bits" that go unseen below our clothes.
Ideal for those who have:
- Itchy scalp
- Enlarged pores
- Insect bites
- Sensitive skin
Use Persephone's Itch Spray:
- on an itchy or oily scalp to soothe & maintain healthy oil production
- on exzema, bug bites or other itchy irritations
- as a facial mist for the toning, calming, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties...
- on nether bits, for the calming & rejuvenating, tissue toning qualities not only for vaginas, but for anyone who has a hiney, as well.
- Yarrow & Witch hazel are astringent, tightening and toning pores and reducing excess fluid stored in swollen tissues.*
- Chamomile & Rose are calming and relaxing, soothing not only skin but also the frayed emotional nerves that come along with pain and irritation.*
- Calendula is our all-time favorite skin flower for its anti-inflammatory & soothing properties, supporting healthy cell regeneration and healing. *
Contains 14% alcohol as a preservative. Be mindful of this on broken skin.
To try this same blend as a facial steam or sitz bath, check out Persephone's Steam & Soak
Lightly mist affected areas 1-2 times per day.
Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
Do not use on open, deep, or infected wounds.
Perform a skin patch test inside your elbow or under your chin to test for sensitivity before use. Do not use if you are allergic to any plants in the same family as the listed ingredients.
Those who are pregnant, nursing, or on medications are advised to consult their doctor before using herbs.
*Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. These natural products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
This stuff is amazing! My back, arms, and scalp get so dry and itchy in the winter months and it has finally given me the releif I have sought in store brand body oils and lotions that just couldnt get the job done. Highly recommend!