Rose Elixir || Heart Energy || Organically Grown || 2oz 60mL
A 2oz bottle of full-spectrum organic rose petal extract, sweetened with raw organic cane sugar.
Rose's correspondence to the heart isn't just a Valentine's gimmick. Research shows that:
- Rose petals are rich in antioxidant polyphenols, thought to help combat oxidative stress caused by free radicals.*(1)
- They contain as much phenol content and antioxidant activity as green tea, if not more*(2)
- Hot water is unable to extract all of the antioxidants in rose petals. In fact, rose petal extracts can boast 30–50% greater antioxidant activity than rose tea (3)
On top of that, we see a strong correlation between rose and the energetic heart. For ages, roses have been traditionally used to soften the heart, provide a sense of calm and peace, and encourage us to let down the barriers we build to keep others out.
These loving intentions aren't just limited to romantic relationships! Rose's heart energy can be called upon to connect more deeply with family, close friends, and the most important relationship of all: with one's self.
This Rose Elixir is meant for those who:
- Struggle with opening up to others
- Lack confidence and/or have self-deprecating thoughts
Live in cities or roommate situations
- Have stressful jobs or a tedious commute
- Seek an overall sense of peace & wellbeing
If you're looking to incorporate rose into your life in a deeper way, or just want to add the floral, aromatic flavor to your favorite drinks, a full-spectrum, easily absorbed, traditionally crafted extract is the way to go!
RO water, Grain alcohol, Raw Organic Cane Sugar, Certified organic Rose petals [Rosa centifolia].
Simply take 1-2 squeezes of the dropper bulb (30-60 drops) in a couple of ounces of water or your favorite drink. Take more as desired.
Add it to cocktails, mocktails, salad dressings, or even your bath water for a fully immersive rose experience!
One bottle contains about 60 dropperfulls.
**Check the ingredients list for any known allergies or plants in the same family as known allergens.
Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. Consult a Dr. before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If pregnant or nursing consult a doctor before use. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.