Solstice Tonic || Burn-out, Depression, & Anxiety Support || Adaptogen Blend
*NEW FORMULA* The Winter & Summer Solstices are times of extremes. The shortest and longest days of the year have an energetic impact that can be overwhelming...
Although they represent opposite ends of a spectrum, these times of the year often have similar effects on our physiology: overwhelm, burn-out, fatigue, anxiety, and depression:
In Summer we're pressured to go-go-go, get outdoors, be fun, perform. This can be fun but can also be exhausting physically, mentally, and emotionally (especially for introverts)
In Winter we're expected to navigate holiday events, manage family dynamics, and be productive despite nature telling us to rest and be dormant.
The Solstice Tonic may be a good fit for those who:
- Burn the candle at both ends
- Feel either like an exposed nerve ready to snap, or emotionally numb.
- Feel exhausted emotionally, mentally, and/or physically
- Experience brain fog and/or focus and memory issues
- Are overwhelmed by changes
- Feel cynical and/or detached
- Have a poor appetite, low libido and/or insomnia
- Live with depression, anxiety, seasonal affective disorder, and/or ADHD
***Remember, using herbs to support burn-out is NOT a means to getting back to your most productive self again...
It is also not going to erase your stress while you continue on the same overworked path...
It is a way to physically support your mind & body as you modify habits and find balance. Because YOU ARE MORE THAN YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.***
It might NOT be a good fit if you:
- Are on CNS depressant medications or insulin
- Are hypothyroid or take thyroid hormone replacements
- Take blood thinners or high blood pressure medications
The Solstice Tonic is made with:
- Oregon-grown Milky Oat Tops - A restorative tonic freshly harvested for their milky latex that is traditionally used for strengthening frayed nerves so we can better manage stress.
- Oregon-grown Lemon Balm - An uplifting nervine long used for quieting anxiety & improving mood*
- Organic Ashwagandha Root - Long used in Ayurveda to support adrenal fatigue and balance stress hormones.*
- Organic Tulsi leaf & flower - aka Holy Basil - another herb from Ayurveda, tulsi is an uplifting adaptogen that can brighten energy and has been worked with to help our bodies adapt to stress and combat the diseases that come along with it*
- Tulsi is now in the place of Lions Mane Mushroom extract
Contains: Water, Grain alcohol, pharmaceutical-grade RSPO sustainable vegetable glycerin, Avena sativa^, Melissa officinalis^, Withania somnifera*, Ocimum tenuiflorum^*.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place, best used by July 2023
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day until gone
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
If you are struggling with feelings of depression, hopelessness, or self-harm, please seek professional support or call 800-273-8255
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.
I was pretty skeptical, but this is very relaxing. I use it every couple of hours at work.
Share this item: