Tranquility Tonic || Relaxation & Sleep Support || Nervine Blend | 2oz 60mL
This non-habit-forming, essential oil-free blend is meant for those who find themselves on the edge of their seat, waiting for the worst-case scenario.
For the worriers and the overthinkers. I see you.
The Tranquility Tonic may be a good fit for those who:
- Feel generally tense, anxious, or nervous often.
- Suffer from panic attacks
- Have difficulty falling asleep
- Can feel their blood pressure rise when they're upset
- Experience tension headaches often
- Feel either like an exposed nerve ready to snap
- Feel exhausted emotionally, mentally, and/or physically
- Find their anxiety causing them to eat too much or not enough
It might NOT be a good fit if you:
- Live with depression
- Are on CNS depressant medications or insulin
- Are hypothyroid or take thyroid hormone replacements
- Take blood thinners or high blood pressure medications
- Have low blood pressure
- Are pregnant or nursing
The Tranquility Tonic is made with:
- Organic Hops flowers - A sedative, analgesic, & mildly hypnotic herb that invites deep relaxation & sleep*
- Organic Passionflower - Sedative & relaxing, this is our go-to herb for restless nervousness & the pain associated with it*
- Oregon-grown Milky Oat Tops - A restorative tonic freshly harvested for the milky latex that is traditionally used for strengthening frayed nerves so we can better manage stress.*
- Oregon-grown Lemon Balm - An uplifting nervine long used for quieting anxiety & improving mood*
- Organic English Lavender flowers - Mild & softening, quickly releasing stress, tension, & their headaches.*
Contains: RO water, grain alcohol, Avena sativa**, [Milky oat tops], Melissa officinalis** [Lemon balm leaf], Humulus lupulus* [Hops strobiles], Passiflora incarnata* [Passionflower], Lavandula angustifolia* [Lavender flowers]
*Certified organic **Oregon-Grown
Store in a cool, dry, dark place, best used by July 2023
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day, or in the evening 30 minutes before bed.
- Adjust dose and frequency as needed.
-For general stress, some may need 1 dropper 3 times per day,
-For sleep, others may need 3 droppers once at night.
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
- Do not take with alcohol or other sedatives
If you are struggling with feelings of depression, hopelessness, or self-harm, please seek professional support or call 800-273-8255
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or affect the structure/function of the body. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not processed in an allergen-free environment.
I've struggled with sleep and putting this in my tea before bed has really helped me relax and fall asleep at night!