Triple Moon Facial Toner || Calming & Astringent Herbal Skincare || 2oz 60mL
This herbal blend contains gentle yet potent anti-inflammatory, astringent, and healing herbs that are known to regenerate, calm, and tone inflamed skin.
That's a lot of fancy words to say: Get you that dewey, smooth, even complexion everyone's talking about.
Ideal for those who have:
- Enlarged pores
- Sensitive skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Combination skin
- Oily skin
Please keep in mind, it's just a toner. So if you have underlying situations such as hormonal imbalance (check out the Venus Tonic), liver insufficiency (check out the Inner Glow Tonic), or food sensitivities (check your diet & consider adding Digestive Bitters) causing your skin issues, no toner will solve them.
Yarrow & Witch hazel are astringent, long used to tighten and tone pores while reducing excess fluid stored in swollen tissues.*
Chamomile & Rose are calming and relaxing, soothing not only skin but also the frayed emotional nerves that come along with pain and irritation.*
- Calendula is our all-time favorite skin flower for its anti-inflammatory & soothing properties, supporting healthy cell regeneration and healing. *
- Contains zero added essential oils
- Contains 14% alcohol as a preservative. Be mindful of this on broken skin.
Witch hazel*, Calendula officinalis**, Matricaria chamomilla*, Achillea millefolium*,
- Mist several pumps directly onto face, neck, & decolletage 1-2 times per day
- To exfoliate & cleanse, you may opt instead to mist onto a cotton pad & wipe skin.
- Allow 5-10 min to absorb.
- Always follow with moisturizer (and sun protection during the day)
- Avoid eyes
Those who are pregnant, nursing, or on medications are advised to consult their doctor before using herbs.
*Please make your own informed decision on the ingredients in this product to determine if it is right for you. These natural products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body. Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.