Venus Tonic || Female Hormonal Balance || 2oz 60mL
- Painful menstruation
- Cystic acne
- Depression & mood swings
It is probably NOT a good fit for those who:
- Take hormonal birth control or hormone replacement therapies.
- Are pregnant, nursing, or on other medications
Vitex aka Chaste Tree Berry - Used by herbalists to regulate sex hormones, decrease breast pain, & more^
- Schisandra Berry - Long used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to enhance the body's adaptation to stress, support mental endurance, and promote overall metabolic efficiency^
- Licorice Root - Thought to lower androgen production & regulate blood sugar^
- Milk Thistle Seed - Supports the liver as it filters excess hormones^
- Cinnamon - Commonly used to balance blood sugar regulation^
Reverse Osmosis Water, Grain alcohol, Vitex* [Vitex agnus-castus], Schisandra berry* [Schisandra chinensis], Licorice root* [Glycyrrhiza glabra], Milk thistle seed* [Silybum marianum], Cinnamon bark* [Cinnamomum verum].
- Stress - Cortisol released under stress causes estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and androgens to fall out of sync. We can support the adrenals with adaptogenic herbs like Schisandra Berry to regulate this cortisol production.
- The liver - Chronic inflammation from stress & the environment triggers the body to release even more cortisol. We can support the liver with hepatic herbs like Milk Thistle so it can filter out excess hormones & inflammation.
- Blood sugar - When cortisol is high, our bodies raise blood sugar and lower insulin production, eventually leading to insulin resistance. Not only does this cause weight gain, but also causes throws sex hormone production off. We can support blood sugar with herbs like Cinnamon and Licorice Root, shown to increase insulin sensitivity and lower androgens.
- Take 30-90 drops (one-three dropper squeezes) by mouth 2-3 times per day.
- You can take it directly into your mouth, in a sip of your favorite drink, or added to your cup of tea or coffee.
- Consistency is key with adaptogen herbs since they do not act on symptoms as drugs do.
It is recommended that you only incorporate one daily tonic into your life at a time, in order to know how it is working for you and adjust as necessary.
Consult with a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications.
Please check for allergies or sensitivity to ingredients or plants in the same family before use.
^These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or mitigate disease, or affect the structure or function of the body.
Spirit Haus Botanicals makes no guarantee that any specific result will be obtained when using these items. The information here is not recommended as a substitute for medical, legal, or financial advice. The majority of the information listed has been sourced from historical folklore, tradition, and legend over which Spirit Haus Botanicals has no control. Spirit Haus Botanicals has used reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of the information provided, however, no guarantee is made regarding authenticity, appropriateness, completeness, legality, reliability, or effectiveness.